Monday, July 12, 2010

good team-worker

I am outgoing, patient, friendly, initiative, good team-worker .I belive my experience and high personal quality can shoulder your company`s duty.
I like to read ,lacoste polo shirts play sports and cooked hardy trousers.Nowadays the society is growing so fastly,I always keep studying,such as the knowledge about the global business , purchasing management,ed hardy hoodies the logistic ,ed hardy underwearmarketing and sale.etc I wish to grow with the society.
Career Objective:
Purchasing,Sale,Marketing ,and Consultant all is my favored position
10 years' experience with multinational companies in the field of marketing and sales.
Dedication to work, readiness to meet any challenges; A quick learner and excellent team player
Career Objective:
Marketing management, polo shirtschannel management, market development, partner/dealer development and comparable positions in the field of sales and marketing

empty heart
my code and project
-- love